New *to us* Swing Set
Back on Memorial Day we purchased a Costco swing set from a sweet friend of ours.
It's only three years old and cost us over $1000 less than the original price! SCORE!!!!
I have been super stoked to have this up in our yard for Addison and so my niece and nephew will have this
in addition to the trampoline when they are at our house.
Well, today was the day that the building of the swing set began. If you don't know me well enough by now to know this...then get acquainted with me...I am Dayna and I do nothing in a small way! I GO BIG - always! That doesn't mean I pay big prices, quite the contrary. I will find the best deal on the most elaborate items when I plan purchases. Finding the bargain for a major purchase is a thrill for me...I really could do this all day long every day if I had unlimited space and funds. But I digress...the swingset we purchased is HUGE! So huge in fact that it does not fit where I had planned for it to fit unless we wanted to rip out a tree that we planted three years ago. Not the best plan we decided. So, plan B - move the trampoline to the area between our two trees and place the swing set along the side of our yard. It isn't the way that makes everything pop and look all stylish - but it is the way that makes it functional and lets me keep the most awesome playset ever! (except for whichever one you have for your kids of course ;))
It is not fully up yet - but the main section is up ....
There is a Rock wall that connects to the area just to the right of the slide where the rope hangs down - a ladder that goes up the back to climb into the fort & a long section that goes off to the right with monkey bars and three swings.
None of those are attached yet - hopefully by the end of the week we *read Steve ;)* will have it all up though!

With a few trips to Lowes for random repair work and a fresh coat of stain and weatherproofing this swing set will be awesome and so much fun to enjoy with our girl and our friends/family!
It's only three years old and cost us over $1000 less than the original price! SCORE!!!!
I have been super stoked to have this up in our yard for Addison and so my niece and nephew will have this
in addition to the trampoline when they are at our house.
Well, today was the day that the building of the swing set began. If you don't know me well enough by now to know this...then get acquainted with me...I am Dayna and I do nothing in a small way! I GO BIG - always! That doesn't mean I pay big prices, quite the contrary. I will find the best deal on the most elaborate items when I plan purchases. Finding the bargain for a major purchase is a thrill for me...I really could do this all day long every day if I had unlimited space and funds. But I digress...the swingset we purchased is HUGE! So huge in fact that it does not fit where I had planned for it to fit unless we wanted to rip out a tree that we planted three years ago. Not the best plan we decided. So, plan B - move the trampoline to the area between our two trees and place the swing set along the side of our yard. It isn't the way that makes everything pop and look all stylish - but it is the way that makes it functional and lets me keep the most awesome playset ever! (except for whichever one you have for your kids of course ;))
It is not fully up yet - but the main section is up ....
There is a Rock wall that connects to the area just to the right of the slide where the rope hangs down - a ladder that goes up the back to climb into the fort & a long section that goes off to the right with monkey bars and three swings.
None of those are attached yet - hopefully by the end of the week we *read Steve ;)* will have it all up though!
With a few trips to Lowes for random repair work and a fresh coat of stain and weatherproofing this swing set will be awesome and so much fun to enjoy with our girl and our friends/family!
Comments
We can't wait to play.