Autumn fun at the Arboretum



Last week Addison and I took off for the Arboretum with Stephanie and her boys Gavin and Greyson. We had such a blast! Addison was absolutely worn out by lunch time after hours of running like a wild child in whichever direction her little heart desired.

Here are a few pics of our fun day with the boys. We plan to go back again this week - thanks to my parents who gave us an early Christmas gift of a years membership! We can't wait to put it to good use!




Comments

Cari said…
Addison is so big!! She is so precious! Lets get together soon!
Liberty said…
Oh my freakin gosh, what cute kids!!

These are the best Halloween photos I've seen this year.
Stephanie said…
Ahhh, sooo cute!! It tickles my heart to see our kiddos play together!! WOW, who woulda guessed 10+ years ago!
Kristina said…
Those are such cute pictures! is her hair getting darker?? She is so so cute! I miss seeing ya'lll! Give Addison a hug and kiss from Ryder and I.
Jen said…
Dayna,
I recently found your blog through Sharee's. Hope that's o.k.! It's so fun to keep up this way! Addison looks precious in these pics. She is growing up so fast!
Jennifer Nelson

Popular posts from this blog

Tall tales...and other poop related news

Do you like fruit snacks?

Fall visit to Aroboretum