Lunch with my friend
Today my friend Stephanie and I had a quick lunch with the kids at Chic-fil-a.
It's so hard to believe sometimes that the two of us...the party queens that have known each other since just after high school and went to the same high school, are both mothers of two.
Me, a teen and a toddler and Stephanie with two boys, Gavin and Grayson who are only 13 months apart - Grayson being exactly 2 weeks younger than Addison.
It was a great time even with (especially because of) the wildness of the kiddos. I love times like today. Times where a friend from 15 years ago, when we were very different people from who we are now, and I can come together and still relate to each other and where we are at. Hanging with someone who loves me for me and won't judge me as a parent - just loves me as a friend.
Thanks for being my constant friend Stephanie. This blog post is for you... ;)
Comments
I love you Pea!
HUGS forever, Steph