Some cute pics of Addison with her new gifts from our trip to San Diego...we couldn't help ourselves, we just kept finding stuff to bring home to her. :) Isn't that dress gorgeous!?! Shayna found that at a booth in Old Town!
Addison, as it turns out, has a great imagination (either that or there is some television show or movie that she has watched recently that I have no idea about). Beginning last Friday we potty trained Addison (hallelujah for fast learners). She has done SO well and caught on in only a day! The funniest part of the whole thing though is how Addison has made up this whole scenario to help her with the pooping thing. I think it was either Sunday or Monday night that she was sitting on the potty going poop, and I was gathering the clothes for her to get dressed for bed. She started hollering, "Mom, Mom! There is a dinosaur!" "A dinosaur?" I replied enthusiastically! "Wow! Where is the dinosaur?" "It's in the potty! Look!!! Look!!" So I looked, and right as I was looking she looked too and then looked at me and said, "Well, actually it's a lizard." It was very matter of fact, and very Addisonesque with the sideways cock of...
Addison cracks us up DAILY! She is always dancing around and saying things funny - like wrinkling her nose and wiggling while she says stuff. For instance...when she would really like for you to give her a pack of "fruit snacks" she will come up to you with a gleam in her eye and say "Do you like fruit snacks?" in her own little cute lispy way and with a wrinkled nose doing a little jig and head tilted just a bit. It's really hard not to just laugh at her. Most of the time we respond that YES..we love fruit snacks...does she? and she will respond back... YAY! Let's get them! haha such a character. Well for the last 6 months or so I have been trying to get her in her natural element saying this, just so we can have it for when she grows up...maybe to play it at her wedding or something..haha...who knows ;) She is pretty much always uncooperative once the camera comes out and will not repeat her question/request. So this time...I told her I would give h...
Addison and I had a great visit to the Arboretum with Ashely and her kids Grayson and Presley. I think we did more picture taking than we did playing this time...but it was a fun day and the weather was beautiful! I am looking forward to going again soon!
Comments