So much to do...so little time

Having just returned from one trip...and about to head out on another (I know...your heart is bleeding for me) I am awash in things to do. Like the incredibly anal retentive person that I am I had to sit in bed till 1am making my "to do" list. Which, ideally would have only 6 things on it...EVER. That is not the case today though. Over the next two days I have more than 40 things on my "to do list" and very little time to do those things and get them on my "to done" list.

With that in mind...I am posting this and then shutting off the computer. :)
Peace out!

Comments

Liberty said…
ROFLMAO It's 12:30am and we leave in 7 hours to catch our flight which takes off in 12 hours. And. I'm. Reading. Your. Blog. To do list? Pish. I'll get to it, right?

At least the bags are packed. (Except mine. Who needs, clothes and such, I'll buy stuff when I get there, right?) Doh. Maybe not. Guess I'll shut down and go pack now.

YAY, we get to see you on Friday night! Wewt! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tall tales...and other poop related news

Do you like fruit snacks?

Fall visit to Aroboretum