What you think about, you bring about
As I used my digi camera today (okay, technically yesterday at this point) taking pic after pic at the aquarium I thought, and therefore voiced aloud that I have camera envy. We bought our camera 4 years ago - and it is and has been an amazing camera. However, as technology tends to do, we paid twice as much for it as we paid for Shayna's digi camera....AND I LIKE HER CAMERA BETTER. There was a brief discussion with Steve where we both said the same thing...her's is just newer, cooler, etc. But hey...what are you going to do, we aren't going to just ditch a perfectly good camera "just because."
Fast forward to this evening. We were sitting in our cabin after an evening of shopping (I bought yet another diaper bag...diaper bags are the new shoes yo!) I was about to flip through the pics taken on the trip just for kicks - over 300 so far - when Steve asked for me to hand him the camera and he would go ahead and upload them. AWESOME! I didn't know he even brought the cord to do that! I promptly hand him the camera and about 60 seconds later I hear "thud". I look and he had dropped it on the floor. I joked "Great Steve...break the camera why doncha!" Then I notice that he isn't smiling back or joking back. Instead he replies "You joke...but I think I really did!"
OH SNAP! Sure enough...the drop did something to the camera and you can only see about half the picture on the back screen! It doesn't affect the ability to take pics .... just makes the camera more old fashioned (read: a little ghetto) cause you can't use the big screen for looking back at the pics you have taken nor for aiming when taking pics. No good at all.
I guess it's true...what you think about, you bring about....looks like I'm getting a camera like Shayna's after all. HA
Hmmmm....what else can I think about to bring about? There is the matter of a house that is getting foreclosed on that I am wanting...maybe I can get the price to be right and convince my husband that we should go for it after all. ;)
Fast forward to this evening. We were sitting in our cabin after an evening of shopping (I bought yet another diaper bag...diaper bags are the new shoes yo!) I was about to flip through the pics taken on the trip just for kicks - over 300 so far - when Steve asked for me to hand him the camera and he would go ahead and upload them. AWESOME! I didn't know he even brought the cord to do that! I promptly hand him the camera and about 60 seconds later I hear "thud". I look and he had dropped it on the floor. I joked "Great Steve...break the camera why doncha!" Then I notice that he isn't smiling back or joking back. Instead he replies "You joke...but I think I really did!"
OH SNAP! Sure enough...the drop did something to the camera and you can only see about half the picture on the back screen! It doesn't affect the ability to take pics .... just makes the camera more old fashioned (read: a little ghetto) cause you can't use the big screen for looking back at the pics you have taken nor for aiming when taking pics. No good at all.
I guess it's true...what you think about, you bring about....looks like I'm getting a camera like Shayna's after all. HA
Hmmmm....what else can I think about to bring about? There is the matter of a house that is getting foreclosed on that I am wanting...maybe I can get the price to be right and convince my husband that we should go for it after all. ;)
Comments