Easter Egg Saturday
We had a WONDERFUL start to our Easter weekend festivities!
We started off by heading out to Irving Bible Church with the fabulous V family.
There was an Easter Egg Hunt - an Easter Bunny - a display showing the "Easter path" (really wish I could have taken the time to go through that more in depth...perhaps next year when Addison is a little older and can understand more :)) - a petting zoo and bounce houses! Addison had a BLAST and Shayna and Haven enjoyed some time alone wandering around (thus why they are not in more of the pics - though I do have a few that I will add of them tomorrow that are on my camera...these are from Debi).
We finished up the afternoon in Irving by having lunch and fabulous hang time with our friends Greg and Cari! We had an amazing time over there and got lots of giggles while Shayna sang songs on a Wii game and Addison (whom we thought was taking a nap upstairs in her playpen) destroyed their Texas Tech Red Raiders guest room - oops! She, at some point, climbed out of the playpen and started having the time of her life in there with no one to tell her "no" or "don't touch that" lol!
That was a FIRST! EEP! I'm guessing it won't be the last! We were only wise to it when Greg (I think it was him) heard her knocking on the door! HAHAHAHA! At least she remembered her manners for that part. ;)






We started off by heading out to Irving Bible Church with the fabulous V family.
There was an Easter Egg Hunt - an Easter Bunny - a display showing the "Easter path" (really wish I could have taken the time to go through that more in depth...perhaps next year when Addison is a little older and can understand more :)) - a petting zoo and bounce houses! Addison had a BLAST and Shayna and Haven enjoyed some time alone wandering around (thus why they are not in more of the pics - though I do have a few that I will add of them tomorrow that are on my camera...these are from Debi).
We finished up the afternoon in Irving by having lunch and fabulous hang time with our friends Greg and Cari! We had an amazing time over there and got lots of giggles while Shayna sang songs on a Wii game and Addison (whom we thought was taking a nap upstairs in her playpen) destroyed their Texas Tech Red Raiders guest room - oops! She, at some point, climbed out of the playpen and started having the time of her life in there with no one to tell her "no" or "don't touch that" lol!
That was a FIRST! EEP! I'm guessing it won't be the last! We were only wise to it when Greg (I think it was him) heard her knocking on the door! HAHAHAHA! At least she remembered her manners for that part. ;)






Comments