Headed out of town
Just a quick entry as I am on my way out the door to spend Thanksgiving at the Lake with my rents and sis! I can't wait!
However, I am not entirely sure that I will have internet service nor am I sure that I will have cell service. So, if you do not hear from me until after Thanksgiving, that is why.
I assure you I will continue preparing my posts so that I will have all days made up for when I return and you will hear all about my wonderful family time. :)
Hopefully, I will have service though and I will be able to get all my NaBloPoMo posts up on the days they are due. :)
Happy Turkey Day to all!!! What are YOU thankful for?
However, I am not entirely sure that I will have internet service nor am I sure that I will have cell service. So, if you do not hear from me until after Thanksgiving, that is why.
I assure you I will continue preparing my posts so that I will have all days made up for when I return and you will hear all about my wonderful family time. :)
Hopefully, I will have service though and I will be able to get all my NaBloPoMo posts up on the days they are due. :)
Happy Turkey Day to all!!! What are YOU thankful for?
Comments
Hope ya have fun! Text mah if ya get bored! (Not likely, eh!?)