History witnessed!

I didn't wait up to hear the results last night,  I was simply too tired. 
I had heard enough to realize though that it was unlikely that McCain was going to be our next President.  

This morning, I woke up and was greeted with the news that Obama had indeed won!  While he was not my choice for President, and I disagree with him on many points, I can not overlook the fact that history has been made here!  We as a country have come a long way!  We have gone from  a "back of the bus" mentality to electing a black man to lead our country!  This is big...this is bigger than big, it's HUGE!  This is history and how cool is it that we are here on this earth to witness it!  

I am proud to be an American!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tall tales...and other poop related news

Blue? pink? or little white pills?

What will be....will be