Lake Texoma - Monday Nov. 24

Addison and I arrived at the RV where mom and dad were staying on Lake Texoma on Monday late in the afternoon.  The drive was a little faster than I expected, just at one hour (63 miles).  
The first thing I noticed was that the view was fabulous from their RV - as fabulous as it gets in Texas anyway. :)  We had a nice evening with mom and dad just relaxing mostly, but we also took some time to take a short walk to let Addison greet the Ducks and see the sights.  
It was a great start to our Thanksgiving vacation.  


                                             This is the view looking from the RV window
                                   
                                        Addison REALLY liked the ducks - and they liked her too - 
                                          until they found out she wasn't going to feed them. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tall tales...and other poop related news

Do you like fruit snacks?

Fall visit to Aroboretum