NaBloPoMo Begins


Well, here we go. I'm not entirely convinced that I can accomplish a post every day for the entire month of November...but I am going to give it my best shot.

Last night Steve, Addison and I skipped the trick or treating in order to stay home and answer the door for the trick or treaters. We were a little disappointed in the small numbers this year...but I guess that should have been expected since there was a High School football game and multiple parties among the Jr. High crowd. Shayna was off at a party last night so we didn't see her much, but the three Breen's sat out front and passed out candy to the cute kiddos that came out and said their "magic words" for the night. (one cute little kid said "please" when I asked him what the magic word was...so adorable!)

We also passed out flyers to everyone who came around because our a friend of ours from down the street has a husky that got out the night before and hasn't been found yet. :(
We are very hopeful that sweet Jagger will be found soon, happy and healthy and well loved on by whatever family may have taken him in while waiting for the owners to surface with some signs.

Here are some pics of Addison in her Halloween dress with her bone hair clip (she was Pebbles from the Flintstones).


She really enjoyed seeing all the kids in costumes and saying "buh bye" to them as they left. She has quite the southern twang our little Addison....very cute.

In earlier events, Shayna had her second pep rally of the year yesterday. It's really hard to get pics of these - but here is a cute one of Shayna and Kaylie before they performed.
I filmed their performance, but I might get shot by a certain competition cheer coach if I posted it ;) ... so I won't. :D

...and another of the whole squad right after a recent football game! Such cute girls!






Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute photos! Both of your girls are beautiful!

I wonder how many NaBloPoMo posts were about Halloween today! :-)

Check out my new blog! --Steph
Liberty said…
Great photos of both girlies!! Sounds like fun all around.

Popular posts from this blog

Tall tales...and other poop related news

Do you like fruit snacks?

Fall visit to Aroboretum